Dynamically Map Your Network
Automatically create Physical and Logical Topologies.
Add bitB to your arsenal of tools.
Packed with Features
This is just the beta – many features now and many more to come.
We are here for you. We eat, drink and sleep networking.
Dynamic Network Drawings
Create Physical and Logical drawings to support your network.
Autodiscovery of Network Devices
Add a seed device and bitb will discover the network.
Excellent Customer Service
We want you to be successful with bitB. You can contact us 24×7 via Chat. You can also follow our blogs, you tube videos and sign up for our forum and knowledge base.
Physical and Logical Grids
The grids contain the data from the Physical and Logical drawings. You can easily group, sort and filter the grids and export the data to a number of formats.
bitB Works Like You Do
BitB uses SSH and Telnet as the preferred discovery and polling methods. No need to load SNMP MIBs or community strings.
Export Physical and Logical Drawings
You can export the Physical and Logical drawings to PNG, JPG, Flash and SVG.
We're going live at Cisco Live 2019! Join us at Cisco Live for the Production launch of bitB! Hope to see you there! Here are some of the features we have planned.
bitB beta was released on January 8, 2019.
Full Virtualization Support
bitB will discover and map VRFs, VDCs security context, etc.
Automatically Create Visio Drawings from the Dynamic Maps
bitB can export topology maps directly to Visio.
Pop-Up Data Grids
Right mouse click on a device to see detailed information about that device.
- IP Routing Tables
- IP ARP Tables
- CDP Neighbor Tables
- MAC Address Tables
Add Additional Device Support
bitB currently supports most Cisco products. We will continue to add Cisco products and other vendors equipment. Tell us what you want devices you need and we will add them.
What is Brad In The Box (bitB)?
- Automatically discovers network devices and typically deploys in less than 30 minutes
- Collects data the same way you do — Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Dynamically creates Logical and Physical Topology maps
- Automatically updates topology maps every 5 minutes
- Dynamic Data Grids provide access to the collected information. The data grids can be filtered, sorted, searched and exported to Excel and other formats.
- Runs on Windows 7 and later with a minimum of 4GB of RAM and 20GB of free disk space
- Does not require Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to pull information from network devices. bitB uses Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet.
- Your no longer required to spend countless hours connecting to every network device to create network drawings. bitB will automatically and continuously connect to all devices and collect the information.